Thursday, July 28, 2011

!!!!

I can't believe that me too will have this day that my foot got sprained when I was in the Taekwondo training!

It was just in the beginning of the training after a series of warm up. It happened when I was doing side kick, just an ordinary kicking, somehow my right foot twisted when I put my leg down.

CRUCKKK!! sound so dramatic but I heard it! I really did hear the sound when I sprained! Soon my whole body became soft and I fall down on the mat whole body twisted and my hand grabbing my right foot tight! SOOOOOOOO EXCRUCIATING PAINFUL until I didn't know to shout!!
My master came to me and instructed me to be relax and unbend my legs. He then helped me to massage and out somesort of oil on my foot. Soon feeling better but I could feel that my right foot was lost it's energy, couldn't feel up. Master said it wasn't really sprained but just somehow of twisted the ligament and it just a small matter. As I was still able to stand and walk, then me too thought that it should be fine.

Today morning, I couldn't believe that I couldn't barely wake up from my bed lol! Exactly like what my taekwondo senior said I would feel much painful on the next day. But no matter how I still need to wake up to class weh. So I forced myself to sit up and stand straight. I realized that my right foot was really out it's energy and I cannot put my energy on right foot as it's really awful. So how? I can say that I walk with my left leg, grateful that I still have my left foot. I was all the way limping to school and limping to cafeteria and limping back to my hostel. Even the security guard had asked me what happened to my leg when I back to hostel. And when climbing up and down the stairs, I was totally climbing with my right leg staircase by staircase because I couldn't really put my weight on my right foot larrr!!! WTH!

I really hope that tomorrow will be fine but if it doesn't, will consult to doctor when i get back home AMITABHA.

No comments: